01.12.08 10:14 Age: 12 yrs
MoreGames: SYNAPSY realizes world's first Mobile Games Flatrate for Hutchison 3G
SYNAPSY Mobile Networks has realized the next highly innovative mobile content service which has just been launched by Austria's Hutchison 3G (also known as 3 - http://www.drei.at/).
By utilizing its unique SYNAPSY JarJacket Wrapper Engine Java Games will be enhanced so that the new tariff package "MoreGames" can be realized to offer the following:
- World’s first Mobile Games Flatrate: When registered to the MoreGames option, 3's customers can download as many mobile games as they want
- Each mobile game offered in the MoreGames option is equipped with additional online and licensing options
- With each start a game connects to SYNAPSY's Customer & License Management Server and - provided the customer has a valid MoreGames subscription - receives encrypted licenses that enable to play a game
- In the case a user does not have a valid MoreGames subscription, users can activate one with the embedded purchasing feature which is embedded into each single game MIDlet
- Additionally the games are customized to meet 3's CI with:
- 3 splash screen
- Pre- and Post-Game menu in the look & feel of 3 (including cross-promotional links to 3's mobile portal, send-2-friend option & banner which is loaded from SYNAPSY Mobile Ad-Server)
The 3MoreGames service has been started with more than 200 mobile games of all genres, contains over 350 games already and should reach 500 ones very quickly.
To view the original press release of 3, click here please (in German language - please feel free to use a translation tool like http://translate.google.com please)